because i am less -

i glorify You for everything - and help me to realize and cherish what they are. Lord, i want to express my love, but it seems difficult. all i know is i feel tired. my eyes are closing up on me. my body is, well, fatty. my mind is greatly scattered all throughout.

but i'm so amazed with how You are dealing with me. i wish i could write more.

more about Your breathing, and how it revives me everytime the wind delivers it. more about Your smile, magnified everytime the sun shines through the leafy trees of a concreted city, and how it reminds me of how Your heart overcomes all the sadness in me. more of Your tears, and of how sad You feel everytime i tell myself how i hate the way i am. more of Your patience, Jesus, everytime i feel you embrace me whenever i want to run away from everything, even from Your presence. Lord, i want more.

i swear with all i am that every fibre in my body wants to just let go. but You keep me intact. give me the exact words on how i can communicate with You the things of my heart. more, Beloved.

More.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home